PRE AUCTION BIDDING – INFORMATION FOR BIDDERS
If you can not attend the auction the auctioneer can bid on your behalf in accordance with your instructions; this is known as a Pre-Auction Bid. A Pre-Auction Bid Form will be received by the Auctioneer if:
– It is made on the Auction Centre Bundaberg Pre –Auction Bid Form,
– The information required by the Pre-Auction Bid Form is duly completed by the Bidder
– The Pre-Auction Bid Form is signed by the Bidder
– The Pre-Auction Bid Form is received by Ray White Bundaberg no later than 9.45am the day of the auction
If a Pre-Auction Bid Form received by Ray White Bundaberg does not comply with the above requirements, it will not be eligible to be made at the Auction.
If two or more Pre-Auction Bid Forms for a specific lot are received and both show the same amount, the first Pre-Auction Bid Form received by Auction Centre Bundaberg’s office will be recorded as a pre-auction bid for that lot, and the other bid(s) for the same amount shall now be recorded as a pre-auction bid for that lot.
A bid from the floor for the same amount as the pre-auction bid will over-ride the Pre-Auction Bid.
Pre-auction bidders should confirm the success or failure of their bids by no later than 3.00pm on Auction Day by telephoning the Auction Centre Bundaberg on (07) 4155 9339.
All successful bids are to be paid for and collected by 4.00pm on the day of the auction. “Buy” or unlimited bids will not be accepted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. A “Bidders Card” is required for this sale. Bidder’s Cards only issued upon production of identification such as driver’s license, etc.
2. The highest approved and acknowledged bidder shall purchase subject to reserve, if any, and terms shall be strictly Cash, Bank Cheque, Debit EFTPOS or Bank Transfer payable to Auction Centre Bundaberg, prior to delivery. An 11% Buyers Premium will be added to the purchase price of all lots sold.
3. The Auctioneer may demand any percentage of the purchase price as a deposit and may resubmit the lot if this deposit is not paid immediately
4. The highest bidder for a passed in lot has the exclusive right to negotiate until the end of the auction or any other time specified by the Auctioneer.
5. The Auctioneer has the sole right to determine the recognition of bids [including the final bid] and any other dispute.
The Auctioneer’s decision shall be final and binding. To resolve any error, dispute or default the Auctioneer has the discretion to resubmit any lot.
6. If default is made in respect of any lot the Auctioneer has the discretion to offer the lot for resale at any time. Defaulting buyers shall be liable for any loss including costs incurred by the seller or the Auctioneer by reason of that default. Legal proceedings for recovery of that loss may be issued against a defaulter.
7. The Vendor shall have the right to bid, either by the Auctioneer or by the Vendor’s agent, for any lot offered.
8. Written Pre-Auction Bids will be accepted by the Auctioneer if lodged no later than 9.45am on the day of the Auction. The Auctioneer will announce prior to each lot if any Pre-Auction Bids have been received. A Successful Pre-Auction Bid will bind the bidder as purchaser to all of these conditions of sale.
9. No bid shall be withdrawn. The Auctioneer may, without giving any reason therefore, refuse to accept the bid of any person or withdraw any lot from the sale.
10. An official receipt is required for collection of Lots. Purchasers must sign a receipt for delivery of goods when collecting Lots. All collection will be supervised by the Vendor or Auctioneer. Delivery is not to be taken without a representative of the Vendor being present at the time.
11. The Auctioneer is not responsible for the correct description of, or any fault or defect in any lot and makes no warranty whatever.
12. All lots having been available for inspection, no allowance or refund will be made nor may any buyer reject a lot because of alleged misdescription. Lots are sold subject to all faults (if any).
13. All electrical items must be tested by a certified electrician before re-use.
14. No statutory warranties given with any vehicles. A Rev’s Certificate must be supplied prior to the vehicle being offered.
15. Members of the public attend the Auction Centre Bundaberg at their own risk. No responsibility is accepted for any accident
16. All items must be paid for and collected by 4pm on the afternoon of the Auction.
GST is payable in respect of the supply of the property:
– If The seller is registered for GST Purposes
– GST is payable on the supply of the property that is to be auctioned.
– Bids must be made and will only be acceptable as GST-inclusive bids.
17. If GST is not payable in respect of the supply of the property:
– GST is not payable on the supply of the property that is to be auctioned.
18. Time is to remain the essence in regard to these conditions
19. No waiver of these conditions will be valid unless in writing by Auction Centre Bundaberg
The Auction Centre Bundaberg Office is committed to protecting client privacy. We understand that our clients are concerned about their privacy, and the confidentiality and security of their personal information provided to the Office. We observe the Queensland Government Privacy Scheme, which applies the eleven Information Privacy Principles (IPPs) prescribed by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988.The IPP’s have strict rules about how personal information is collected, stored, used and disclosed by public sector agencies. The aim is to protect both electronic and printed information about individuals from being lost, misused, inappropriately modified, or disclosed. Personal information is defined as any information that would allow an individual to be identified, for example, their name, age or physical characteristics. The Ray White Bundaberg office is collecting the information on this form to enable us to process the pre-auction bid made by you at a general auction to be conducted by Ray White Bundaberg. There are a number of duties imposed on persons who auction, including the provisions of the Property Agents and Motor Dealers Act 2000. The information collected from you is for the purpose of conducting the auction and carrying out those duties. The Auction Centre Bundaberg office will not disclose any of your personal information to any person unless you authorise such action, or the release of the information is authorised by law.